NOD Audit Project Team
- Professor John Sparrow - Clinical Lead for NOD Audit
- Ms Kathy Evans - Executive Lead for NOD Audit
- Ms Beth Barnes - Head of Professional Support
- Ms Martina Olaitan - Project Manager for NOD Audit
NOD Audit Delivery Unit
The NOD audit delivery unit is based in Gloucestershire NHS Foundation Trust. The team is responsible for the cleaning and analysis of the data on the NOD databse.
- Mr Paul Donachie - Medical Statistician
- Professor Peter Scanlon - Consultant Ophthalmologist
It is with deep regret that we note the death of our friend and colleague Robert Johnston, who sadly died in September 2016. Without his inspirational vision, determination and career long commitment to quality improvement in ophthalmology this work would not have been possible.
NOD Audit Steering Group
The Steering Group is responsible for the oversight and management of the National Ophthalmology Database (NOD) Audit. The group consists of ophthalmologists (RCOphth members) and a range of co-opted professionals, lay members and patient representatives.